Monday, March 18, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Ashley Cubley

Name: Ashley Cubley
Hometown: Clear Lake, TX
Major: Psychology and Pre-Pharmacy
Weenie Class: Fall 2012

What's your favorite thing about being a Texas Spirit?
Can everything be an answer? Obviously the girls, they've become my best friends and I can't imagine college life if I had never met them. I love going to sporting events and cheering on all the UT teams. And I definitely love all the opportunities for service that I wouldn't have had otherwise!

What's one thing a lot of people don't know about you?
I once took a clowning course! They taught us how to do the make up for it properly (did you know you could swim with it on?) and also how to juggle. I actually became pretty good at juggling for a while! No promises on how good I am at it now though...

Give me three words that describe you.
Zany, optimistic, indecisive (example: I cannot decided what this last word should be)

What's your favorite thing about your Ghoulfamily?
Well besides the fact that we're the best... I love how perfectly we all mesh together. We all have a very unique sense of humor (think sarcasm taken to a whole new level with a good dash of sass added in), but it works out perfectly. We just got our newest ghoulbaby today and I can't wait to see what new dynamic she brings to the family!

What's one thing you are looking forward to over Spring Break?
Baseball! My younger brother plays A LOT of baseball. I basically grew up at the baseball field I was there so often. I'm really excited to get to watch him play while I'm home!

Congratulations, Ashley! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment