Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weenie of the Week: Bea Scott



Name: Bea Scott
Hometown: Brady, TX
Major: Corporate Communications

What's your favorite thing about Texas Spirits?
My favorite thing about Texas Spirits are the girls and all of their unique personalities! Regardless of how different we all are, we all fit together perfectly.

What advice could you give to younger girls?
If you fail at something you want desperately, don't give up. Keep trying at it! About 75% of what I'm involved in now didn't work out with my first try.

What is your favorite memory of Texas Spirits?
Weenie Roast! Through that I got to know my class on a more personal level. It was interesting and humbling to listen to the stories the girls had and how that factored into the personalities or values they hold today. Also, Maria Benson's mother made a ginormous pot of tortilla soup and I had 20 bowls but who's counting.

What is your favorite thing about your Weenie class?
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ARE SO COOL. Their stories, talents, personalities, and lives are so incredible and I'm so thankful to be a part of this Weenie class.

Congratulations, Bea! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment