Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weenie of the Week: Christle Nwora

Name: Christle Nwora
Hometown: Murphy, TX
Major: International Relations and Global Studies/Pre-Med

What's your favorite thing about being a Weenie so far?
The overwhelming amount of love! I'll be honest. The first week I was a bit thrown off people yelling "WEENIE!"as I passed by but it has easily become the highlight of my day. All the girls in my Weenie class and all the Actives are ready to go above and beyond for a fellow Spirit and I'm blessed to know them all!

What's the best movie you saw last year?
Okay, don't judge but the first Harry Potter movie! I never watched any of the HP movies when they came out and during winter break I watched the entire film series. Now I'm trying to find time to read the books!

What's your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Saturday morning cartoons define my weekend experience. I'm patiently waiting for the next season of The Legend of Korra...

What made you want to join Texas Spirits?
It is so easy to pass through UT feeling isolated and I saw Texas Spirits as a way to get involved. Little did I know that I would meet the most incredible women and I am proud to be involved in a legacy of love, spirit, service, and friendship!

Congratulations, Christle! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment