Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weenie of the Week: Rachel Bennett

Name: Rachel Bennett
Hometown: League City, TX
Major: Nutrition

What's your favorite thing about being a Weenie so far?
All the lovin' of courseeee! I've never met a more sweet and genuine group of girls who actually care about you. Plus I'm BEYOND spoiled by my Ghoulfam...obsession would be an understatement. I can't wait to make a countless number of memories and friendships that I will cherish forever over the next four years! And the shirts of course...

What kind of music do you listen to?
Pretty much anything except heavy, screamo, rock. John Mayer will always be one of my favorites. PLUS HE'S FINALLY GOING ON TOUR AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED IN MY LIFE. Oh and I'm going to marry Justin Timberlake (sorry, Jessica).

What's your favorite restaurant in Austin and why?
Well due to my lack of a car, I still have much exploring to do, but as of right now, Hopdoddy. You really just can't go wrong with a hamburger and shake...I could die. (But we are going Friday, so I'll live).

What's one thing that you wish people knew about you?
I have a weird obsession with red headed boys...............

Congratulations, Rachel! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment