Monday, March 25, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Christine Hak

Name: Christine Hak
Hometown: Houston, TX
Major: Youth & Community Studies
Weenie Class: Spring 2011

What has been your favorite thing about Spirits since getting into the organization?
All the memories I've shared with these groups of women are definitely my favorite things. I've  made valuable friendships that I know I can count on and with that, I've gained a bundle of memories that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Where is your favorite spot in Austin and why?
The Pflugger Ped Bridge overlooks the Austin skyline and has a great view of each Austin sunset. I love to go on runs on Town Lake and this bridge is definitely one of my stomping grounds, especially if you are in the mood for an awesome scenic run.

What is one thing not many people know about you?
I have an illogical and irrational fear of balloons...

What are some pieces of advice for Weenies to stay involved in Spirits?
Prioritizing your time! You can't be everywhere all at once. Know that you might have to miss out on some things, but it doesn't mean you can't have more fun at the next event!

Congratulations, Christine! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment