Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Emily Twa


Name: Emily Twa
Hometown: Missouri City, TX
Major: Early Childhood Development
Weenie Class: Fall 2012

What is your favorite thing about Texas Spirits?
My favorite thing about Texas Spirits is the girls. Everyone cares so much about each other and is always willing to go the extra mile to help out.

What advice could you give to younger girls?
Savor every moment you get to spend with people you love! It's easy to let life bog you down with things you feel obligated to do. The trouble is when you start to focus on that stuff when you should be having fun! When I was at Weenie Roast, or drag paint, there were definitely school things I could have been doing, but letting that go for just a little bit allowed me to bond more with my Weenie class and have a great time!

What is your favorite memory of Texas Spirits?
My favorite memory of Texas Spirits was getting my scarf! I stood in line with my ghoulfriend and watched my best friends earn what they had worked so hard for. When it was my turn, I almost cried I was so excited. It sounds really cheesy, but it was awesome to have a room full of girls who are so proud of you and understand the work that went into getting that scarf.

What is your favorite thing about your Weenie class?
Well my Weenie class is perfect, so it's hard to pick a favorite thing. The truth is that they bring out the best in me. They are all such beautiful women, inside and out; whenever I think I can't do something, or need a push in the right direction, they give me the confidence to do my best!

Congratulations, Emily! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment