Friday, March 29, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Joanne Chien

Name: Joanne Chien
Hometown: Baton Rouge, LA
Major: Nutritional Science and Pre-Pharmacy
Weenie Class: Spring 2012

What was the best movie you saw this last year and why?
A few fellow Spirits and I skipped Date Dash last year to watch Pitch Perfect. It was in no way cinematically enriching, but I thought it was hilarious. Any one of my friends can tell you I am partial to British accents and ridiculous behavior.

What's your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Naps. They're the best. People say often say that you can sleep when you're dead, but I would like to enjoy it when I'm alive.

What's your favorite social event that you've attended while being a Spirit?
DU! DU! DU! There's nothing better than a surprise!

What's one piece of advice you wish you knew as a Weenie?
You don't have to be a Weenie to know this, but TIME FLIES. I wish I attended everything my Weenie semester because these are the memories that will last forever. Also, get to know as many people outside of your Weenie class as you can! They are all totally rad!

Congratulations, Joanne! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment