Saturday, April 6, 2013

Round Up 2013

Neon, Koozies, Crawfish - the three essentials of Round Up. I used to think that Round Up and all its beauty had an age limit, but ladies and gentlemen I'm here to tell you that it does not. There is Round Up joy to be had for everyone. Whether it's just grabbin' margs at Cuatros in your comfortable Neon attire before heading to Sigma Chi to see a great show or chilling at a Sammy late night. I mean when else can you party in oversized tees and wind shorts and call it "cute"? This semester Texas Spirits co-hosted a crawfish boil with Absolute Texxas and I swear to you I have never had more fun in my entire life. Or better crawfish for that matter. So this is my public service announcement to thank everyone who was there and everyone who helped put that together. And I sincerely hope that this new tradition lives on.

See you babes next year. XoXo.



No comments:

Post a Comment