Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weenie of the Week: Gabby Garza

Name: Gabby Garza
Hometown: Royse City, TX
Major: Government and Political Communications

Why did you decide to join Texas Spirits?
I decided to join Spirits because it's a diverse group of girls who always seemed to be having so much fun together, and also because Maggie Widodo is my LLA Director and talked Spirits up quite a bit.

Describe yourself in three words.
I guess describing myself in three words would be classy, driven, and houndstooth-addict.

What's a unique talent you have?
I can quote Pitch Perfect and Bridesmaids verbatim throughout the whole movie.

What's your favorite place in Austin and why?
My favorite place in Austin, not Mt. Bonnell, not Barton Springs, but Hopdoddy :) Because it is the happiest place in the world...even more than Disney World.

What's your favorite memory as a Weenie?
My favorite memory of my Weenie semester so far was probably Weenie Roast, even though it was freezing outside. It was our first opportunity to really get to know one another, and it makes for great stories.

Congratulations, Gabby! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment