Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Caitlin O'Brien

Name: Caitlin O'Brien
Hometown: Houston, TX
Major: Nursing
Weenie Class: Fall 2011

Why did you decide to join Texas Spirits?
I decided to join Spirits to get involved at UT and to meet new people. However, I had no idea that I would meet my best friends and make so many awesome memories. Spirits is so much more than an ordinary organization on campus. It represents the university and has the most genuine and sweet girls. I'm so glad I decided to join Spirits because my college experience wouldn't have been the same!

Describe yourself in three words.
Creative, easygoing, and kind

What's a unique talent you have?
I can paint with both my left and right hand. I'm better with my right hand, but I think it's fun to do both! My dad is an artist and he taught me when I was little. I have been painting ever since!

What's your favorite place in Austin and why?
Zilker Park!! It has one of the best views of the city and is dog friendly. Also, the best events go on at Zilker...like ACL, Blues on the Green, and the Trail of Lights. It's also a relaxing spot to take a break from school or catch up with friends.

What's your favorite memory as a Spirit?
Weenie semester initiation. I can't say much about it, except that Fall 2011 is the best!

Congratulations, Caitlin! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment