Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weenie of the Week: Hannah Ivancie

Name: Hannah Ivancie
Hometown: Denver, CO
Major: Undeclared (but hopefully Architecture!)

What's one thing a lot of people don't know about you?
I've played the violin for almost 13 years and I really love music.

Give me three words that describe you.
Sassy. Adventurous. Silly.

If you were a dog, what kind would you be and why?
I would be a Corgie because I think their big ears represent how I love to listen to what people have to say and hear their stories. Also I love to laugh and they always look like they are smiling! Plus, I think it's kind of funny how they have wicked short legs in proportion to their body and my legs are abnormally long!

What is your favorite part about being a Weenie?
I love the fact that everything is new and unexpected. Whether it be the new people that I get to meet at events, mixers, meetings, drag paint, or the fun little traditions of being a Weenie, every day something new happens. Being a very adventurous person, I love the thought of not knowing what comes next!

Congratulations, Hannah! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment