Friday, April 12, 2013

Weenie of the Week: Paige Kroll

Name: Paige Kroll
Hometown: Austin, TX
Major: Public Relations

First off, why Texas Spirits? What made you want to apply?
I am a sucker for tradition. I love being involved in an organization with so much history. Texas Spirits has been around long enough to build a great reputation with the school and the community. After thoroughly stalking the website and talking to older friends, I knew it was the group for me! I love how each Spirit is unique and brings something different to the organization. I feel so fortunate to have been chosen as a Weenie.

What is your favorite part about being a Weenie?
I love spending time with my Weenie sisters! I am so obsessed with them already. (AND MY GHOULFAM <3) Being a Weenie has brought me amazing friendships, and I can't wait to see them grow.

Tell us one thing we may not know about you.
I can bawwwk like a chicken...really well.

What is your favorite TV show and why?
GILMORE GIRLS. GILMORE GIRLS. GILMORE GIRLS. I wish I was Rory. This show is the best because it's absolutely hilarious. The characters are so witty! I have watched all 7 seasons like 5 times.

Any exciting plans for the summer?
I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!! (My favorite place on Earth) After that, I am taking a couple classes at ACC and working at a dance studio!

Congratulations, Paige! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment