Thursday, November 21, 2013

Spirit of the Week: Lauren Means

Name: Lauren Means
Hometown: Allen, TX
Major: Radio/Television/Film
Weenie Class: Fall 2010

What does Texas Spirits mean to you?
Texas Spirits means to me service, friendship, loyalty, and a bond of unity. But really, Spirits is my family. Every single girl is unique and I'm constantly in awe. I always have someone to lean on, a shoulder to cry on, or a person to share a good laugh with and a bottle of wine. I'm an only child but somehow I've ended up with 150 sisters.

What's the coolest experience you've had at UT?
I've had way too many cool experiences during my time at UT. I've flown on a plane, been on the roof of Jester, frolicked in many fountains, found out my passions, learned from the smartest people in the world, enjoyed concerts, had too much fun on 6th, grew up, met incredible people, the list goes on. I have to say almost every one of those memories were shared with a Spirit.

What are you going to miss most about Texas Spirits after you graduate?
What I'm going to miss most about Texas Spirits is constantly being surrounded by the most brilliant people doing the most badass things. Spirits constantly makes me strive to be a better person. I'll have to settle for stalking everyone on Facebook...

Congratulations, Lauren! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment