Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Weenie of the Week: Gracie Lemley

Name: Gracie Lemley
Hometown: Orange, TX
Major: Sociology

What does being a Texas Spirit mean to you?
Texas Spirits means family to me, a true bond that will last forever.

There's only three weeks left of your Weenie semester! Tell us about your favorite memory you've made thus far, and what you're looking forward to most as we wrap things up.
My favorite memory would have to be the first sleepover! We had so much fun telling stories. I'm really looking forward to ghoul friend breakfast...it'll be too much fun.

If you were a season, which one would you be and why?
I would be spring because all of the blooming flowers make the world more beautiful.

Tell us what else you're involved in on campus and/or some cool experiences you've had here at UT.
The football games are so much fun. Every day I'm at UT I feel like the luckiest person on the Earth.

Favorite Disney princess. Go.
Ariel duh!

Congratulations, Gracie! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment