Monday, November 25, 2013

Weenie of the Week: Bridget McLaughlin

Name: Bridget McLaughling
Hometown: Boston, MA
Major: Public Relations

What does being a Texas Spirit mean to you?
Being a Texas Spirit Weenie changed my whole experience at UT for the better because I've met so many girls in such a short amount of time that I've become really close to, which makes a huge difference when everyone you know is far away.

What's your favorite Weenie memory as we approach the end of the semester?
My favorite Weenie memory is getting our bigs and ghoulfams at Weenie Beanie!!

What are you most excited about this holiday season?
I'm really excited to go home, be able to sleep in my bed, and cook in my kitchen, and possibly see snow.

Tell us about what else you're involved in on campus and/or some cool experiences you've had here at UT.
I'm involved with the Triathlon Club which is really fun and different than any other sport I"ve played.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, and money wasn't an issue, where would you go and why?
I want to backpack Europe one summer and go mostly around the Mediterranean.

Congratulations, Bridget! CIWY

No comments:

Post a Comment